Buyer's Guide 2023
Best Electric Vehicles
EnergyPal provides information on the latest and top-rated EVs, evaluated on range, charging time, cost-effectiveness, and performance. Our 2023 Buyers Guide includes Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf, Chevrolet Bolt, and more.
Best Selling Electric Vehicles In 2023
Looking for the most popular and best-selling electric vehicles (EVs)? Look no further than our list of the top-selling EVs in 2023. Our list features the most in-demand and highly-rated EV models on the market, including the Tesla Model Y, Ford Mustang Mach E, Chevrolet Bolt, and many more.
Solar EV Charging Calculator
- Calculate solar EV charging savings.
- Advantages of a solar EV charging setup.
Tesla Model Y - (252,000 Sold)
- MPGe: 125 combined
- Mid/Full - Efficient
- 75 kWh - 326 miles (4.34 m/kWh)
Tesla Model 3 - (240,266 Sold)
- MPGe Standard Range: 138 city - 124 hwy - 133 combined
- MPGe Long Range: 136 city - 123 hwy - 130 combined
- Compact - Very Efficient
- Standard Range 54 kWh - 151 miles (2.79 m/kWh)
- Long Range 82 kWh - 568 miles (6.92 m/kWh)
Tesla Model S (42,606 Sold)
- Efficiency up to 20.3%
- 25-year warranty, 85% production guarantee
- Made in South Korea (previously German company)
Ford Mustang Mach-E (39,458 Sold)
- Efficiency up to 20.4%
- 25-year warranty, 88% production guarantee
- Made in USA (Fremont, CA)
Chevrolet Bolt (38,120 Sold)
- Efficiency up to 18.7%
- 25-year warranty, 81.2% production guarantee
- Made in USA (San Antonio, TX)
At a time when EVs are becoming increasingly popular, our list provides a helpful guide for anyone looking to buy an electric car. Each model on our list is evaluated based on its range, charging time, performance, and affordability, so you can easily compare and choose the right EV for your needs.
We know that buying an EV is a big decision, and our list is designed to make that decision easier for you. With our comprehensive rankings and expert analysis, you can be confident in your choice of the best-selling EVs of 2023.